The ADM UIC Mod 2 series of rifles has proven itself as a real performer in our work with them and are seeing increased adoption from law enforcement agencies around the country. Tough, accurate, and reliable, they are a great choice for your next AR. ** This item has the upgraded Geissele trigger
ADM Universal Improved Carbine (UIC) Mod 2 is built on a billet aluminum, fully ambidextrous upper and lower receiver set, the ADM UIC MOD 2 is the flagship carbine of the UIC line.
ADM Universal Improved Carbine (UIC) Mod 2 has the following features :
- Lower Receiver
- Fully ambidextrous controls featuring a right side bolt catch and release lever and left side magazine release.
- Ambidextrous safety selector
- 20 degree competition style mag well.
- Enlarged trigger guard
- ADM HD Buffer
- Geissele Match Trigger
- QD Endplate
- Integral upper/lower tension adjusting screw
- Upper Receiver
- 16” 1:8 twist, .223 Wylde Chamber, 4150 CMV Criterion Barrel.
- Milspec Enhanced BCG with a Nitride QPQ finish.
- Ambidextrous Charging Handle.
- Milspec mid-length gas system.
- 13.5” or 15″ MLOK Handguard. (16″ Barrel gets a 15″ Handguard)
- Battlecomp 1.0 muzzle device.
- Weight: 6.2 Lbs (Unloaded)
Materials & Construction
- 7075 Billet Lower and Upper Receiver.
- Hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.